1905 Rue Pasteur
Ste. Catherine, Quebec,
The Inox-Tech group of affiliated companies are housed in three buildings. Located in Ste. Catherine, Quebec some 11 miles (18.5 km) from downtown Montreal.
Total Manufacturing Area:
Approximately 75,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space, housing precision and hi-tech equipment ensuring the efficiency and precision of our products.
The company also has access to an outdoor area of some 250,000 sq. ft for loading or storage of equipment.
Driving Directions :
INOX-TECH is located on the south shore approximately 11.5 miles (18.5 Km) from downtown Montreal.
- Take autoroute 720 West (Ouest) which become Route 20.
- At exit 63 take the ramp onto Route 138 to Pont Mercier (Mercier Bridge).
- Keep left on the bridge and exit onto Route 132.
- Continue on 132 until you pass the intersection of Route 30.
- Continue to the 4th entrance on your right for civic address 6705.
- Follow the laneway to the end and go through the gate for the Inox-Tech Building.
From Trudeau International Airport :
Montreal/Dorval approx. 11.5 miles (18.5 km)
- Follow Route 20 Est (East) to exit to Route 138,
- Pont Mercier (Mercier Bridge) and follow the directions as above.
Our entrance is approx. 2.7 miles (4.3 km) from the Mercier bridge, on the right-hand side of Highway 132.