Structural design & fabrication of Process Equipment, Pressure Vessels, Platforms and Skids.
All Design/Engineering projects are assigned in-house to personnel with extensive experience in designing process equipment and systems.
General Engineering Services
Equipment and/or System Engineering
- Consultation & evaluation
- Process recommendations, equipment selection.
- Preliminary drawings & spec’s made available for review and approval by customer.
- Building modification drawings and specifications detailing building requirements.
- Equipment layout drawings.
- Tie-in specifications for existing equipment and/or utilities.
- Assurance of compliance to industry guidelines.
- Test procedures and documentation for validation
Process & Mechanical Design Applications include:
- Heat transfer and exchange design
Click HERE to go to our Products & process experience
Design Calculation & Analysis
Finite Element Stress Analysis (FEA) design specialization in agitator and tank design.
Engineering capabilities for pressure vessels structural design include calculations and analysis of allowable stress and selecting the ultimate tensile strength. Selection of materials based on customer’s needs and process requirements.
Structures can also be evaluated according to seismic zones and load restriction
Heat Exchanger Design
INOX-TECH engineers are experienced in heat exchange calculations and have developed special headers for high efficiency cooling on dimple jackets.
Click HERE for additional information on our Process Experience.
Control Design Instrumentation, Automation & Programming
Our Automation Division is experienced in the design of high power panels to control complete process systems. Design of instrumentation & controls include PLC wiring, interconnecting wiring details, conduit schedules, cable and conduit layout and preparation of instrument index. Off-site monitoring and troubleshooting services available.
Turn-key system design includes: electrical, plumbing and other service requirements. Structural Calculations are done with CODEWARE Compress Software, computer aided pressure vessel design system